Azure surpasses AWS for some enterprise cloud uses – TechTarget
In Flexera's annual 'State of the Cloud Report,' IT pros for the first time showed a preference for Azure over AWS as a public cloud provider.
With Microsoft OpenJDK Build, Azure App Service Adds Java 17 and Tomcat 10.0
Microsoft's Azure App Service now supports the company's own build of OpenJDK, bringing new support for Java 17 and Tomcat 10.0 runtimes.
SAS and Microsoft Drive Toward Health Care Interoperability – Yahoo Finance
SAS Health and Azure Health Data Services collaborate to offer game-changing advantages to industry. CARY, N.C., April 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ …
Microsoft Dev Tooling Onboard with New Arm-Based Azure VMs – Visual Studio Magazine
In announcing a preview of Azure virtual machines (VMs) based on Arm-based processors earlier this month, Microsoft noted that much of its …
Kraft Heinz to move infrastructure into Microsoft's Azure • The Register
Microsoft is far from the only game in town, but Kraft Heinz is referring to Azure as its “preferred cloud platform.” There are great expectations …
Kraft Heinz to move infrastructure into Microsoft's Azure • The Register – TheRegister
Kraft Heinz signs up Microsoft to lift it into the cloud. Azure trusted with food giant's sauce code. Richard Speed Thu 21 Apr 2022 // 15:33 UTC.
FIS Modern Banking Platform now available on Microsoft Azure – IT Brief New Zealand
“Deployment via Azure also provides our clients with elasticity, meaning banks can quickly update their infrastructure to adjust to the volume of …
New report sees lots more growth at Azure's Andover project – Stockhead
Andover is 60% owned by Azure with the remaining 40% held by billionaire prospector Mark Creasy of Bronzewing and Nova fame. More than just nickel.
SAS and Microsoft Drive Toward Health Care Interoperability – MarTech Series
SAS Health and Azure Health Data Services collaborate to offer game-changing advantages to industry. Global analytics leader SAS and Microsoft are …